Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Probably You Ate This Before..

Had a break in between classes, so my friends and I went to eat this ultimately CHEEZY pizza where they claim its one of the best and wonderful pizza they ever had..

Its called Margarita Pizza, where it means that its the most original pizza with only cheese and tomato sauce.

It was only 70p, I think.. forgot the price.. Hahas..

After we waited for around 15 mins, finally..


OH MY TOOT!

WHAT THE FISH!!!

HOLY SHIT!!!

ULTIMATELY CHEESY!!

LETS BANG IT!!!

OI.. eat la!! Don't study.. =(

I WANT MORE!!!

Comments on the pizza :
Hmm... it may look nice for cheese lovers, and probably the cheese enthusiasts will love it to the max. =) The whole pizza tasted like cheese, where you wont be able to taste anything else, except CHEESE. Its good for me, because I'm okay with alot of cheese, but usually people will hate it. After I had one of these, I wouldn't want another one, for the coming whole week, because after one of these, you will start to feel like you are sick with it, and will vomit if you are given another one, eventhough its free..

No comments: