Tuesday, November 24, 2009

about:blank

Morning.. Its Tuesday and theres only Biochem Lec for me. But didn't go cuz it doesn't worth it for me to go. Need to spend one hour plus to go there, sit down and trying my best to listen to what our teacher says for an hour, but most probably I have no idea what the lecturer is talking about, and another one hour plus to come back home, nah..

Prefer to just stay at home and sleep a little bit more, and then study for physio and anatomy, yeap.. That sounds alot alot better. :)

Realized today that music really played a big role in me. Some songs can motivate me to keep on studying, some temps me to go for games, some wants me to go to sleep again, some reminds me of God, some just wants me to stop doing everything and stone there, closing my eyes, and just enjoy how wonderful the music goes. The RM400 headphone really worth it, been accompanying me for everyday since the day I bought it. Letting me to listen to every single notes sharply, every perfect guitar strokes, powerful vocals, booming drums, etc..

Just wanna thank God that He gave me music to shape my day out. Life without music just SUCKS TO THE MAX.

Watched District 9 in HD quality, deleted the 7GB file straight away after watching it. Its good with the alien designing but just not worth to keep it. The main actor Sharlto Copley just looks like a coward in the show. Cmon, its nothing wrong being an alien, it feels kindda cool actually, being able to operate those one-shot-and-the-whole-body-just-burst-into-small-pieces alienic weapons. Haha..

Okay.. back to nervus phrenicus..

No comments: