Friday, December 18, 2009

Some songs to intro all of you..

Went thru some of the songs I got recently,

FIRST ~ Owl City - Fireflies

COMMENT ~ My personal favourite for now. Perfect rhythm. I dont know why I can start singing just after I heard the song for once. The tunes are very 'up-to-mouth' for me I guess. lol..


SECOND ~ Alicia Keys - Doesn't Mean Anything

COMMENT ~ Just love piano-drum combo, I just need to listen the first 10 second of the song and I know I will love this song very much.


THIRD ~ Dope - I'm Back

COMMENT ~ Went through Dope's discography a while ago, found this song. Quite old. Nasty enough, explosive enough, harsh enough, swearfully enough, musically enough, etc. Might not be suitable for alot of people but I personally like it. You can skip this if you love vocal?

No comments: