Monday, January 4, 2010

It was a great day

Now I understand why my cousins from UK loves the sun. After some time outside you will realize how much you wanted a source of heat when it was -16 Celcius.


Frunzenskaya

Went to Dekanat today to get my zachoot book stamped. Looks like the 'lazy' Russians are taking their comfortable break today.


Ice pieces or Tiles?

Even the workers who shovels the ice are giving up their job too.

It sucks to walk in snow, when the snow starts to melt in your shoes, you know well..

I stood outside the metro for half an hour until God sent a wonderful 143 to me and bring me back to the junction outside my hostel. I was freezing to death there and I cant feel a shit with my hand when I tried to take out my bus pass out of my pocket.

I took a seat beside the bus' automatic door and anyone who tried to sit there knows well what happens when the bus stops at every stanovka. The freezing wind just blows into your face everytime the bus stops and opens the door. It just sucks when you were trying to gain warmth for your body and every 1 minute the door just opens and blows off your plan.

A while later, I reach the stanovka outside my 'hideout'. I was like 'HELL YEAH!' when I took my step out of the bus.


Perfect..

Its so much fun and relieved when I felt the rays of sun radiating onto my skin. I'm like a fish who just got water!





I never felt happier before compared to every time when I waited for the pedestrian's 'go' for this traffic light.


Some random pics on the way home

 






And that day was the first day too for me to gave a 'real' smile to my floor's mama, Zamira. I used to gave her a fake smile cuz I actually felt irritated whenever she is around.

No comments: