Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcoming year 2010

2010 already? It seems like 2009 was just a blink of an eye, lmao..

Celebrated with fellow Kuzminians, had potluck dinner, Western food based. It was nice, especially when the Mafia game is going on through the whole night. But I was stupid, in 4 games I'm mafia in 3 of them, and I realize Mafias always lose when I'm one of them. Looks like people seem to investigate me first before any others lol. But then when I'm not a Mafia I probably will get killed in the first round. Sien la................... Gimme play few rounds la!!

Realized that my convincing skill levels are so low until out of the chart, gotta start learning how to talk with charisma and stuff. Self-improvement books, here I come on 2010!

Once again, 2010? It looks like its just a plain normal day for me here. Starting back with the books and studies.. Anat and Histo.. Argh!!

No comments: