Saturday, January 2, 2010

Vision 10

There it went, Vision 10.

Alot of things happened, alot of things to forget, alot of things to plan, alot of things needed to be done.

Maybe I should give up the past, and go on to the future? Or I should stick back to the old ones, hoping miracles happens? Dear God, I don't know what should I do and I'm surrendering everything into You. You will decide for me, and definitely I will accept what You have planned for me.

Нужен мне лишь Ты!

Feeling down now. After heard of something a while ago. I don't know whether it is true or not but for sure I'm stupid enough to think the other way round. LOL!

Been thinking alot. Argh! I just need to know, нужен мне лишь Ты, Бог!

But it seems hard for me to think so. God doesn't want us to just surrender things to Him, He wanted us to go through all those things together with Him. Surrendering to Him only wont give out any results, you surrendering to Him so that you can just feel better, so that you can sleep without worrying much at night, and thats all. But still, when you wake up on the next day, you still need to do something about it.

No comments: