Monday, October 26, 2009

Histo

Plan to go for Histo MCQ on tomorrow only. Really dont feel the confidence to get 5 in the oral test tomorrow.

Went to church today, but I'm late. Another pastor preached today. Don't really remember his name, Pastor Lan or Lance or something like that. His preaching was great, with strong points and funny jokes. I wished I can talk and joke like him. Haha!

Thinking of yesterday, it was an unlucky day for me. Was fully prepared but somehow God just doesn't want me to do the exam yesterday. There must be a reason why and I'm pretty sure I will know it soon. Still thank God anyway because He gave me more time to restudy everything, these materials must be useful in the future, thats why..

Got myself a new music for my alarm. Its a SNSD song, not bad. That old remix of the 大悲咒 cant seem to be able to wake me up nowadays.

Made a list of what to check before I go out. Its written in Chinese. Gosh I dont know for how many years I have stopped writing Chinese words, except in the computer. ;) I cant afford to go through the same problem as yesterday.

Ahh.. Forgetful.. My main weakness. Having it since small and never improved till now. Maybe God wants me to have this weakness so that I can find another 'rememberful' girl to be with, then the relationship would be perfect. HAHA!

Got a message from parents today. Felt bad because I didn't talked to them today, where I should have did. Should send them back an SMS now.

No comments: