Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Regret or not

Somehow today I realized that how different I am compared to the 'me' from 3 years ago.

I have become more thoughtful, more serious, I don't know.

Is this called matured thinking? lol..

Don't feel like it. I think its a bad change of myself. I have become more emotionless, quiet.. Like a computer who just reacts when being asked and answers the only things that it is requested to do..

I can't joke as well as last time, I cant share my thoughts and do my things as well as last time. My brain just cant turn as well as the old me. Aiks..

Where are my lame jokes??!!

Probably its just because I am too busy with studies. Pressures and less fun. Thats why. Hope so..

But I will pray hard so that the old me will come back, the one who can cheer people up, the one who can make people laugh, the one who is always a good listener.

Anyway, overall its still a great day. Went for biochem this morning and manage to pass everything without any difficulty. Especially the MCQ, lol.. Did halfway but Anton came and turned my com off, wtf! But then after that I just went to tell my teacher I got a 78, and she just happily added the marks into the name list, without asking me any other things at all. :D And the mini colloq too, looks like I'm the only one who passed today's lesson, I mean orally. Heh..

No comments: