Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sucked at it.. :(

Today I did the worst praying ever.
Thinking of what I said just now, I am laughing so hard in my own room. Especially at the part when I cant even remember Shoba's name. Oh I'm so sorry Shoba.. I was very nervous just now. I wasn't prepared at all for that. Thats why.

Okay, looks like praying and sharing is not my stuff, yet.

Somehow I realize it's so easy for me to talk to God in my heart, but when it comes to talking its another story. Hmm..

Well.. Maybe its a new thing for me, that is why I cannot do it well. If you ask me to debate on political stuff or facts I can talk like a machine gun. lol..

Training and training and training... and training makes perfect.

No one is good at the first time. But they will improve as long as they keep on trying it.

Maybe I would like to ask Andrew to let me close in prayer everyday?

No comments: