Sunday, October 18, 2009

Tough times

I'm still facing the com even though the time is very limited ;)

Went through few friends' blog a while ago, and now here I am in my old blog.

Died actually, but not very.

Always thought of adding in the old stuffs into my blog, since I have all the photos, and I just need to add in some words and voila, it becomes alive again. Somehow every time when I have the feelings and urge to do it, its always when I'm lazy or busy, or inside the Metro, when I cant get physically contacted with my com. Too bad. :(

Maybe blogging is not my stuff huh.. I prefer just to relax at the corner of the room, listening to some musics and let the time just pass.

But I will try my best to resurrect this blog. Thinking of spending 10 mins a day here, wont hurt much.

Anyway, today is Sunday. Should have been a relaxing day, but I just cant feel it. Probably because of things playing in my mind and exams and stuff.

Suddenly thought of my 2 new family members. Still don't know their names yet. Hehe.. Will ask tonight when I call my parents.


Shto etta? (What is that?)

One Mimi, one Momo, one Money, and this 2? Aneh and Macha?

No comments: